Gardeners Organic Hand Balm
Our Hand Balm contains organic Jojoba, Hemp & Tamanu Oil which not only deeply moisturises tender skin but acts as a skin barrier to prevent irritation whilst gardening with gloves or working without them.
The quickly absorbed ingredients help the skin whilst working in cold & wet conditions and is suitable for all skin types including sensitive.
Lasts up to 6 months
Directions for Use: Warm a small amount in your palms and rub into every part of the hands and wrists. It will be fully absorbed within a few minutes.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY - DON’T USE ON BROKEN SKIN
Ingredients: Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed (Jojoba) Oil, Cannabis Sativa Seed (Hemp) Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil, Anthemis Nobilis flower (roman chamomile) oil, Eucalyptus Citriodora (Eucalyptus) oil, Eugenia caryophyllus (Clove Bud) Oil
100% ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
Some of our ingredients are extracted from nuts and may not be suitable for nut allergy sufferers.
- I aim to dispatch all orders placed Monday - Friday by 12 noon the same working day.
- If a product needs manufacturing or includes a personalised item such as a gift box the order may be dispatched the following day.
Delivery Method & Time
- Our standard delivery method within the UK is via Royal Mail First Class for £2.95, so orders placed before noon should be received the following day but it may take a second for our friends in rural areas such as The Shetlands.
- I also offer a guaranteed next day service with a one hour delivery window via UK Mail for £4.95.
- Complimentary Delivery is offered on all orders over £40 using either Royal Mail First Class or UK Mail dependent on the time of day an order is placed.
- Our standard delivery method for worldwide orders is via Royal Mail Standard International, we base our delivery time on their recommendations:
Mainland Europe: 3 - 7 days
North America: 5 - 10 days
Asia / Australasia: 10 - 15 days
- I will send you an update email when your order has been dispatched as well as any updates or delays.
- We use plastic free packaging when ever possible so your order will be dispatched in a shipping box made from recycled materials and protected using tissue paper and sealed with a paper tape, all of which is reusable and recyclable.