Gardeners Organic Hand Lotion
Our Organic Hand Lotion contains organic Shea Butter and Hemp Oil which deeply moisturises tender skin and helps to revitalise after a busy day in the garden. The quickly absorbed ingredients help the skin whilst working in cold & wet conditions and is suitable for all skin types including sensitive.
Massage a small amount into clean hands to moisturise and revitalise after a day in the garden.
Directions for Use: Massage a small amount into clean hands to moisturise and revitalise after a day in the garden.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY - DON’T USE ON BROKEN SKIN
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Butyrosperum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Theobroma Cacao Seed (Cocoa) Butter*, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin**, Linum usitatissimum seed oil*, Olea europaea Fruit Oil*, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sucrose Stearate, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil* Coco-Glucoside, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Oil*, Eucalyptus Citriodora (Eucalyptus) Oil*, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove Bud) Oil*, Xanthan Gum, Coconut Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Lactic Acid, Dehydroscetic Acid - *Organically Grown Ingredients . ** From Organic Origin. Of Total Ingredients: 89% Organic | 99% Natural Origin
Some of our ingredients are extracted from nuts and may not be suitable for nut allergy sufferers.
- I aim to dispatch all orders placed Monday - Friday by 12 noon the same working day.
- If a product needs manufacturing or includes a personalised item such as a gift box the order may be dispatched the following day.
Delivery Method & Time
- Our standard delivery method within the UK is via Royal Mail First Class for £2.95, so orders placed before noon should be received the following day but it may take a second for our friends in rural areas such as The Shetlands.
- I also offer a guaranteed next day service with a one hour delivery window via UK Mail for £4.95.
- Complimentary Delivery is offered on all orders over £40 using either Royal Mail First Class or UK Mail dependent on the time of day an order is placed.
- Our standard delivery method for worldwide orders is via Royal Mail Standard International, we base our delivery time on their recommendations:
Mainland Europe: 3 - 7 days
North America: 5 - 10 days
Asia / Australasia: 10 - 15 days
- I will send you an update email when your order has been dispatched as well as any updates or delays.
- We use plastic free packaging when ever possible so your order will be dispatched in a shipping box made from recycled materials and protected using tissue paper and sealed with a paper tape, all of which is reusable and recyclable.