Organic Beard Balms - with Argan & Camellia
Our organic beard balms combines a shea butter base with a number of plant oils and extracts to deeply moisturise the beard, provide structure and help to sculpture the beard.
Directions For Use:
Simply massage a small amount into your fingers and massage into your beard, massage from the skin out to the tips of the beard and shape as necessary. For longer beards use a little more.
Helps create a soft, moisturised & strong beard, and prevent beard irritation as the hair grows.
Unscented Balm Ingredients:
Butyrospermum Parkii Nut Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Mentha Piperita Oil - 100% Organic of Total - 100% Natural Origin.
May not be suitable for nut allergy sufferers
- I aim to dispatch all orders placed Monday - Friday by 12 noon the same working day.
- If a product needs manufacturing or includes a personalised item such as a gift box the order may be dispatched the following day.
Delivery Method & Time
- Our standard delivery method within the UK is via Royal Mail First Class for £2.95, so orders placed before noon should be received the following day but it may take a second for our friends in rural areas such as The Shetlands.
- I also offer a guaranteed next day service with a one hour delivery window via UK Mail for £4.95.
- Complimentary Delivery is offered on all orders over £40 using either Royal Mail First Class or UK Mail dependent on the time of day an order is placed.
- Our standard delivery method for worldwide orders is via Royal Mail Standard International, we base our delivery time on their recommendations:
Mainland Europe: 3 - 7 days
North America: 5 - 10 days
Asia / Australasia: 10 - 15 days
- I will send you an update email when your order has been dispatched as well as any updates or delays.
- We use plastic free packaging when ever possible so your order will be dispatched in a shipping box made from recycled materials and protected using tissue paper and sealed with a paper tape, all of which is reusable and recyclable.