Organic Foot Balm - with Hemp & Patchouli
Our 100% Organic Foot Balm melts at body temperature to deeply moisturise dry, cracked & worn feet. Our unique formula...
Our 100% Organic Foot Balm melts at body temperature to deeply moisturise dry, cracked & worn feet. Our unique formula contains tea tree & patchouli oil which provides long term support and is suitable for all skin.
Lasts up to 6 months
Directions for Use:
Warm a small amount in your palms and rub into every part of your feet. It will be fully absorbed within a few minutes.
Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cannabis Sativa Seed (Hemp) Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil, Pogostemon Cablin Leaf (Patchouli) Oil - 100% Organic
May not be suitable for nut allergy sufferers
- I aim to dispatch all orders placed Monday - Friday by 12 noon the same working day.
- If a product needs manufacturing or includes a personalised item such as a gift box the order may be dispatched the following day.
Delivery Method & Time
- Our standard delivery method within the UK is via Royal Mail First Class for £2.95, so orders placed before noon should be received the following day but it may take a second for our friends in rural areas such as The Shetlands.
- I also offer a guaranteed next day service with a one hour delivery window via UK Mail for £4.95.
- Complimentary Delivery is offered on all orders over £40 using either Royal Mail First Class or UK Mail dependent on the time of day an order is placed.
- Our standard delivery method for worldwide orders is via Royal Mail Standard International, we base our delivery time on their recommendations:
Mainland Europe: 3 - 7 days
North America: 5 - 10 days
Asia / Australasia: 10 - 15 days
- I will send you an update email when your order has been dispatched as well as any updates or delays.
- We use plastic free packaging when ever possible so your order will be dispatched in a shipping box made from recycled materials and protected using tissue paper and sealed with a paper tape, all of which is reusable and recyclable.