Primitive Man Shampoo (50/250/500ml)
Our Primitive Man Shampoo is unscented and made with mild organic ingredients including our organic argan oil and aloe vera leaf which washes, cleanses and moisturisers the hair and scalp without causing irritation. The ingredients are free from artificial fragrances, chemicals and SLS's, so it is suitable for sensitive skin.
Safe for all skin and hair types.
Ingredients: Ingredients: Aqua, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Betain, Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil*, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder*, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid.
Packaging: An amber plastic bottle and air tight PET & glass pipette. (recyclable)
Some of our ingredients are extracted from nuts and may not be suitable for nut allergy sufferers.
- I aim to dispatch all orders placed Monday - Friday by 12 noon the same working day.
- If a product needs manufacturing or includes a personalised item such as a gift box the order may be dispatched the following day.
Delivery Method & Time
- Our standard delivery method within the UK is via Royal Mail First Class for £2.95, so orders placed before noon should be received the following day but it may take a second for our friends in rural areas such as The Shetlands.
- I also offer a guaranteed next day service with a one hour delivery window via UK Mail for £4.95.
- Complimentary Delivery is offered on all orders over £40 using either Royal Mail First Class or UK Mail dependent on the time of day an order is placed.
- Our standard delivery method for worldwide orders is via Royal Mail Standard International, we base our delivery time on their recommendations:
Mainland Europe: 3 - 7 days
North America: 5 - 10 days
Asia / Australasia: 10 - 15 days
- I will send you an update email when your order has been dispatched as well as any updates or delays.
- We use plastic free packaging when ever possible so your order will be dispatched in a shipping box made from recycled materials and protected using tissue paper and sealed with a paper tape, all of which is reusable and recyclable.